Thursday 5 May 2011

Santiago city.

 Hi today I speak about Santiago, in my opinion Santiago is a city very big, this city has too traffic and polution, I prefere quality of life but I don't care I'm used with this life style,  in the other hand, Santiago is a city with six million people, has a mediterraneam climate, in winter is very cold, however in summer is very hot. in the ohter hand nera of my faculty is the Santa Lucía hill and the San Crístobal hill, both places are tourist.
I like Santiago because has too things such as univesities, parks, gyms, comecial centres, restorants, cinemas and entertaminent places.

Usually in santiago I can do diferent activieties like play basketball with my friends, I go to the cinema, out with my friends, run in the park, and I sometimes visited libraries.
I suggest you visit La Moneda, Mapocho station, the zoo in the centre of Santiago also the Mahuida Park, La parva, el colorado, farellones in winter, because you can ski. if you want out with you friend visit the Suecia and Bellavista neighboorhood or also Sala Murano. this suggest depend of your preference so you can choose.
Bye.










 













5 comments:

  1. I never have gone to Suecia neighboorhood but I have heard that is very entertaining. The other places that you mention sound good too. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your opion of Santiago is very successful, but i prefer go to Bellaista before Sala Murano!!!

    jejejeje

    ee you in class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santiago has many thing to do, and many of this activitities you can't do it in other cities of this country.

    See ya in class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santiago, is a city with big polution and don't have care with the air!

    See you in class!!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`m agree with you but I think there are a few parks for recreation!

    BYE MICHAEL!

    ReplyDelete