Thursday 28 April 2011

Ten years after.

I think that in the future I'll work in the  institute geography military (IGM), CEOTAC and the environment consultancy. I don't believe that I'll be a teacher in the university.   But I believe that I'll do a magister in the approach about tsunami, I would like work in this area because in Chile there are too that research.

 Also, I think that maybe I'll live alone in my apartment or I'll have a house. Spite of that I'll live alone and that I have my economy independence   I'll visit to my family every weekends  and yet I'll go to holydays with my family because this moments will be very special in my life

In the other hand, also I believe that I'll have two kids, I would like teach to play basketball is a familiar tradition  the life in this level is very difficult because There are more  responsibilities this is a cycle of life, in my free time I'll run for will be in performance good.

My best achieve in the future would be, that I'll be happy and enjoy the life, because the life is short and every moment should be enjoyed since maximum.

Also I would like travel for the world for learn about other country respect to: style life, traditions, economy, and development in the other.

In the other hand I'll have seen many changes respect to technology, sciences, urban culture. When I was a child never imagine that the technology will be a fast progress I will not imagine like will be a future.

bye.


 

4 comments:

  1. you have the hand to obtain a job in the IGM xD
    good luck dogg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get very nice about predicting tsunamis xP. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miguel I hope you can lease your love for the basketball to your childrens, the future is the sports, I believe...., see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo i'll the nepotism can be anithing :p i hope if i need some aid you can give some hand.

    ReplyDelete