Thursday 7 October 2010

Earthquake

It was a morning like any other, nothing presaged some cataclysmic event. unless the previous evening which I will never forget by its reddish color and rarefied atmosphere.
I had a strange premonition, I was not feeling well emotionally, until this monent.
I was in Santiago at home with my family. I was the first to feel the quake. had no previous experience of an earthquake.I opened the door, I saw floodlights in the sky around Santiago and the car jumped dramatically, I thought that was the end.
I saw my brothers and thought that are quiet as if nothing worry that gave me confidence and peace. Luckily my house was not damaged, but however thounsands of compatriots lost everything.
After the earthquake happened we manage to see the supply of provisions. They were all crowded supermarkets.

after a few weeks later still heard stories from friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment