Wednesday 6 October 2010

my fauvorite teacher

hello classmates today I speak about fauvorite character

My fauvorite teacher is called José Araya Vergara is a doctor physical in geomorphology very important for the world in geography and the sciences of the land.

his publish are amazing it seems to me that  are current. he wrote in 1999 evolution of the depth of Santiago together west frontier, in 2000 he wrote a article that talk about development of surface on the coast range in the region of Maule,in  2003 he wrote about Cuaternary geology and geomorphology of Santiago and Valparaiso. in 2007 he publish  ocean coasts and continental shelves.

this investigations could help in the future and the human because sometimes the past help to understand the present.

I´m very lucky because he is my teacher and the methodology is better he uses picture where explain the process the sedimentology of the stone line in the slope for example. but understand the geomorphology is neccesary open the mind because in that way you can relationship the knowledge physycal of the geology and climatology of the earth surface.


bye

I see you the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment