Friday 15 October 2010

my best travel


                                                              The best trip of my life
trips are boring to me I do not like because I'm very hyperactive and I get tired, I do not like to sit, between less time spend  in the travel better. so usually listen to music to relax or play video games.and when I got bored of playing and listening to music I watching at the landscape and fell asleep.

however, the trip to Pucón and Araucanía region was one of the best because I did everything I  swim in the lake Villarrica and Caburgua eyes, I got on a jet ski in Rupanco, I climben  the Villarrica volcano , even reached the top and never forget that moment after so much effort to conquered the summit of the volcano.
I knew  Huerquehue National Park  is very nice. every day was a new adventure. also I knew people of the Mapuche culture which taught me a lot of their customs and traditions that were unknown to me.
I also went to the baths of Huife the water in the pools was warm almost 40ºC , it was very relaxing.
I have fun, the trips are fun when you move and you're out exploring the surrounding area are you and nature.



Bye. 







1 comment:

  1. The best trip of my life
    trips are boring to me I do not like because I'm very hyperactive and I get tired, I do not like to sit, between less time spend in the travel better. so usually listen to music to relax or play video games.and when I got bored of playing and listening to music I watching at the landscape and fell asleep.

    however, the trip to Pucón and Araucanía region was one of the best because I did everything I TENSE swim in the lake Villarrica and Caburgua eyes, I got on a jet ski in Rupanco, I SP climben the Villarrica volcano , even reached the top and never forget that moment after so much effort to conquered the summit of the volcano.
    I knew Huerquehue National Park is very nice. every day was a new adventure. also I knew people of the Mapuche culture which taught me a lot of their customs and traditions that were unknown to me.
    I also went to the baths of Huife the water in the pools was warm almost 40ºC , it was very relaxing.
    I TENSE have fun, the trips are fun when you move and you're out exploring the surrounding area are you and nature.


    Michael,
    well done and nice intro as well
    I think Pucon is one of the best places in the south. I also felt quite happy when I was at the top of the volcano!
    regards,
    miss

    ReplyDelete