Wednesday 17 November 2010

my fauvorite restorant

my favorite is the Gasby restorant is well known within the world of free holders where you eat until your stomach no more. I always go to that place with my friends.

always went to that place since I was 10 years old I started going to gasby when I started to play sports, and transformed into a tradition that despite the passage of the years still have with my friends.

however, many of my friends took different paths and for work, student, sentimental and loving. so have moved away from this tradition.

whenever I go to gasby fed meat and salad, and gnocchi Lazan then later as all possible desserts from ice cream to cakes. may sound bizarre but I have to recover the energy spent playing sports

Sometimes when I have money to go to gasby, fast food is a good choice, the important thing is that takes your hunger, hot dogs and pizza are my favorite food. even if that food is not healthy as I am a faithful consumer.


my philosophy in the world of food is that you must eat everything always taking care of the excesses because they harm your health.

therefore strongly recommend holders free because you can choose the food you want.

until next time

goodbye course


 See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment