Wednesday 3 November 2010

the people in my faculty

Hello, today I write about people in my faculty.

In my faculty the people is very diferent, I think that there aren't group because in  the university the students have interests and goals in the life that friendship prevent deficiency of time.

however the students be meet because they have similar interests like practice sport, drink beer in the Pircas, work in the political activities and participe in roasts with friends.

however, the people use clothes very normal, someone people dress up clothes, other students wear dark clothes with black boots this people is rare for me, also there are students wear expensive clothes.

the women wear a pair jeans, clear t-shirt, but suddenly there is women that wear dark clothes example  black jackets, coast in winter and fall. fot other hand, the men in my faculty wear a pair a jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, polerons and jackets. note all student wear slippers.

I believe that, the Chile university to be pluralistic enters people from different social classes. therefore you can see people very heterogenous, even sometimes the people share with other people in social events or  sport activities. I think that the idea is know other realities because this is it.


bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment