Wednesday 24 November 2010

My vacation for this summer 2011





I would love to go on vacation to a paradise as the Caribbean, I love to see the beaches, I would particularly like to know Dominican Republic. as I have heard is spectacular.
For me it has special meaning because it was the first island that Christopher
Colombus arrived. I would also like to know the museum and the strong nativity.




Once these cultural activities, I would enjoy the hospitality offered by resort and I hope to the saty in the  Natura park resort in Punta Cana Barcelo. enjoy cultural activities, sports and entertainment that have these risord that have the peculiarity that generate encounter between people from different countries.
On the other hand, I would practice some water sportssuch as sailing. take a ride through cities and towns in the area.

 
I love to go with my friends and brothers because the climate is nice to share.
The idea would be to form a group of six people, because maybe being out in a foreign country is difficult, therefore we must be sane because you never know. I would not like me no matter what happened to the youth hostel film.
Moreover, the laws are different and you have to know to avoid anything bad to happen.
To end, if I'm not here this year does not matter, I go southern chile.
goodbye.









                                                                  Barcelo Resort

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh the Caribbean is the maximum, beautiful beaches and blue sea .... like a dream! I would like to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rememeber that you comment this in a opportunity. I think it is a nice place.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete