Thursday 17 March 2011

The challenge of learning to english

I like to learn english because is my fauvorite language is very importan in other part in the world, because is a bridge the comunication between diferent countries.

the more dificult for someone rookie is learn to the gramma and the speak with other people in public, because the nervous are traitors. in the other hand, for the people that come the france ,england, german and spain is easy learn to english, because this language came of Latin.

I like the english culture in special the food,writters(Edgar allan poe) stylelife, traditions, the Cambridge university and the premier leage, I like the liverpool is a good team of futbol. Also I would like know buckingham palace and visited the london street.


bye.

2 comments:

  1. Miguel...
    Also, for me, the more difficult is speak because I get nervous to people!
    jeejejej! I will have control!

    See you in class
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is a great city, I hope you get to visit it one day.

    ReplyDelete