Thursday 24 March 2011

my fauvorite beach is called Papudo

the beach that I like me is Papudo. this beach is located in the north of chile.(Coquimbo region) the weather is very warm in summer. is my fauvorite beach, when I visited this beach, I ridden a horse for the coast line, Always I ridden a starcos, he was my fauvorite horse,his caracters was agility, strong and fast. however he die three years ago.

In the other hand, I have Too remenbers, the more importan remenber Is when I was a child, I played futboll and I won a championship, there were ten teams almost all was of the zone and the Santiago. the first round was easy for my team, but the final was very difficult, we were dog tired ann I scored to the last goal and with this goal the team won the champiomnship.

after, I do not play futboll for a team. because with the time I change, and I became to play Basketball.

however the beach have a beatifull club of yacth, and restorants and artesan.
this place is nice, also I like walk for the coast line during the night.
Sometimes I know new person and share with them.

usually I stayed for two weeks in this place with my family because after I travel for the south of chile.

5 comments:

  1. I think that this beach in in Valparaiso Region, or not? Well, is near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that papudo is very great for your commment, i would like to visit the beaches of the north of Chili. Very sad the dead of the horse, i hope that you find a better horse yo ride in the summer.

    see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo, I like ride horses, I ride one time a horse and congratualtions for your sport achievement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this sounds very funny, but I think it`s best to ride a horse on the beach

    ReplyDelete