Thursday 31 March 2011

my ambitions

when I was a child, always I liked me the aventure, the explication is becasuse my parents encouradge to practice this type of activities.
I remenbered that my dream was became a astronaut. but however with the years I can not be a astronaut. In the other hand win in other thing like I entired to study geography carrier's at the university of Chile. also I achieved play basketball for the university and became a big player.

spite of this in the future, I will like study in somene university in the aproach for specialize in tsunamis, now I write and dedicate three days in the week for investigate, search and read information about the tsunami.

My idea about this is achieve that the people can face a threat, I would like that the goberment encouradge more resources for this knowledge area.

also I would like continue practice basketball and play for someone team.
And win a couple championship.

and also in the future I want to run ten kilometres in a tournament.
because I like run and is heatly.

I would like achieve climb to the Aconcagua is a dream since when I was a child and would be interesting this target.

Every ambitions in my life, has been for see my capacity and my skills this is my inspiration, I believe in myself, this is the principal reason of my achieve. If you don't believe in yourself never be able of nothing in the life.


bye.

2 comments:

  1. Miguel, like mi coach say, if you training every day, you have a very good player, and i believe you achieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of ambitions. I hope you achieve them all.

    ReplyDelete