Thursday 14 April 2011

my fauvorite game is the chess

My fauvorite game is the chess, this game was invented for an Arabic king in the middle ages, because he thought that this game would be used in the war, this game consist in defeat to the enemy queen, this play is called jakemate.however sometimes you can tie with your opponent this play is called table.

In the other hand, in this game there are eight white pieces and eight black pieces, also is very important learn to used every pieces in the chessboard. for example the queen can moved in all dierctions, the horse can moved in l-shaped. the bishop can move in diagonal, the towel can moved horizontal and vertical. the king can move in all directions but only one space on the cheessboard. and the pawns only can moved one space, however for eat someone pieces the pawns can moved in diagonal.

I learned this game when I was a ten years old, my father taught me this game. Yet I remenber that he won these games.

the target of this game is defeat and eat to enemy queen, with this move you win the game.

in the other hand, I usually play chess the saturdays, with my brother and also I play chees in internet with other people.

I enjoy this game because, I like the strategy and in this game, is necessary think every move. I believe that this game is perfect, is like the mathematics every moved have one reason. Nothing is random.

bye

2 comments:

  1. I like the chess!
    Is really good and practice your mind!

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle gave me a board chess and i remember that my sister learnt me to play this game.

    ReplyDelete